Wednesday 16 April 2014

Welcome to Corkscrew Curls

After months of contemplating about whether to start a blog or not I've finally decided to bite the bullet and do it. I mean hey, if it works out - great! And if not, no one was hurt and I can move on. As I'm a new face to the blogosphere (I've always wanted to use that word) I though I'd introduce myself and let you know a little bit about me.

Just a lovely little photo of my face for you


1. I'm an 18 year old sixth form student living in Cornwall who originally hails from Brighton. A massive culture change I can assure you, but the sea still smells the same 250 miles down the road.

2. I have mad hair.

3. I am not a photo friendly person. Hence the fact that this little corner of the internet isn't going to be photo heavy any time soon.

4. I am obsessed with reality TV. Anything that has 'scripted reality' in the description has won me over.

5. I have an orange Fiat Punto called Gus.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and if you enjoyed it please stay tuned for (hopefully) more blog posts!

-- Millie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment