Friday 1 August 2014

Beauty Haul


Well, it was payday the other day... So naturally, I popped into Boots and Superdrug and added a few bits to my makeup collection.

MUA // Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter
This is such a beatiful highlighter. It appears so natural on the skin and it's only £3! I can't remember where abouts on the internet I saw this recently but I haven't been able to get it off my mind for ages. I love MUA products because the quality is so amazing considering the ridiculously cheap prices.

Bourjois // Healthy Balance Unifying Powder (52 Vanilla)
I am officially in love with Bourjois' 'Healthy' range. I already have the Healthy Fix Foundation and this powder is as equally loved. I only bought it the other day and it has already taken a firm place in my everyday makeup routine.

Sleek Makeup // Blush (Rose Gold)
You may have seen this in my recent Beauty Wishlist. Well, I've already gone out and bought it. I saw it in Superdrug and I just couldn't resist.

Bourjois // Rouge Edition Velvet (04 Peach Club)
I have heard good things about these so I just had to pick one up. I haven't used this yet so I can't really say more than that but if I like it I think I will definitely be picking some more up.

Have you bought any new makeup recently? Let me know if you have any recommendations!

- Millie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment