Tuesday 19 August 2014

Beauty Haul

I love the formula of these nail polishes and I just had to get this colour when I saw it. The dusky pink colour is so pretty and really wearable throughout summer and autumn.

You can't go wrong with Carmex and I've repurchased this so many times I've lost count. This is so moisturising, it's the only lip balm I swear by.

I didn't actually own an eyebrow gel before I got this. As much as I love the Maybelline Brow Drama, I wanted a clear gel for the days I didn't really feel like a bold brow.

As you can probably tell by now, I love Maybelline Colour Tattoos. So obviously I had to get two more - I'm a sucker for a Boots '3 for 2' deal. I'm loving pink smokey eye looks at the moment, so the colour 'Pink Gold' was a must. 'Permanent Taupe' is also such a nice simple colour which I think will work really well throughout autumn and summer.

Hope you enjoyed seeing what I've bought recently!

- Millie xx

3 comments:

  1. Oooh the Rimmel brow gel looks interesting, I need a brow gel like that I might try that one. I like the eyeshadow colours you picked too xx

    http://miss-jordanocean.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been really good when I've used it recently!
      - Millie xx

      Delete
  2. I love the nail varnish, it looks so pretty on! And I pretty much use Colour Tattoo's everyday, you need to get them!
    - Millie xx

    ReplyDelete