Friday 8 August 2014

REVIEW // Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet

As you probably know, I only bought this recently. But I can already confidently say that I love this product. I've got the colour 04 Peach Club and it's a beautiful orangey-red when applied. I first wore it out to a family dinner and my aunt even said at the end of the night "how have you managed to keep that lipstick perfect all night" - we were at a pizza place and I'm not the type of person to eat pizza with a knife and fork. I only reapplied once throughout the whole night and that was just a brief touch-up. The formula of this product is amazing, it goes on as a gloss and then dries down to a stain and it really does have excellent lasting power. I haven't tried any of the other colours in the range but I couldn't wait to rave about this to you. The only thing I could possibly fault it on would be that it can be a bit drying on the lips so I would definitely say to use a good lip balm before applying, but that's the only thing! What can I say, I love it!

Have you tried anything new recently?

- Millie xx

2 comments:

  1. That texture sounds really good how it dries as a stain, I'd love to try one of these. Beautiful colour choice too xx

    http://miss-jordanocean.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so good! I'm definitely getting more shades soon!
      - Millie xx

      Delete