Monday 27 October 2014

What's On My Face #3

Excuse the crappy lighting and the late post. I lost my memory card, sorry!

It's been a while since I've done one of these posts so I thought I'd update you on what I've been putting on my face on a daily basis recently.

I bought this hoping it would be a good replacement for my Rimmel Lasting Perfection foundation and I've really enjoyed using it lately. I do think that this shade is slightly too dark for me, but I make it work by using not as much as I usually would.

I'm finally giving my trusty old Collection Lasting Perfection a break and am currently using this one. I've recently begun to have major dark circles under my eyes and this does the trick of covering them up. I do have to reapply a little bit throughout out the day as it's not as long lasting as the Collection concealer.

I love this powder for when I want a little bit more coverage.

Now that my summer 'tan' is fading fast, I've started to bronze up a bit more in hope of clinging to it! This is one of my favourite bronzers in my collection because it's not to dark or muddy on my pale skin and blends out really nicely.

This blusher is a lovely dusky pink and perfect for an understated, Autumn look.

This mascara is my new firm favourite. It's got a big ol' bristly brush that just grabs every single lash. And the packaging is so pretty - how could I resist?!

All I've been reaching for recently to do my eyeshadow is this palette. It's excellent for creating any look or you can just go for one colour and it still looks amazing. I've reviewed it here.

Eyeliner // L'Oreal Super Liner Black Lacquer (Black)
I fell out of love with this eyeliner for a long time but I've recently started using it again and I love it. It's so easy to create a perfect flick or just a simple line close to the lashes. 

In my recent Top Ten Post I mentioned that I didn't have a favourite eyebrow related product. However I think that the L'Oreal Super Liner Brow Artiste has definitely taken this spot. The colour is perfect for my eyebrows and isn't too dark and the waxy end sets my brows perfectly. When I don't use the wax, I use the Rimmel brow gel. 

That's everything I've been loving to use recently! What have you been using?

- Millie xx

3 comments:

  1. ive never really used rimmel make up but you obviousy really like the brand! i may have to try it out! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/10/christmas-gift-ideas-with-burts-bees.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't actually realise that I used so many Rimmel products on a daily basis until I did this post.. But they're so affordable and one of the few brands stocked in my local Boots!
      - Millie xx

      Delete
  2. I loove the wake me up concealer too - I usually use it under my eyes then the collection elsewhere. It usually stays up with a bit of powder. I really want to try that mascara! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete