Sunday 19 October 2014

Where have I been?!

Well, I have been gone a while haven't I? I felt like I needed to explain myself a little bit before I properly get back into the swing of blogging again. It honestly started off with my thinking 'I'll just have a few days off' but then a few days has seemingly turned into a few weeks. It's just been one excuse after another to not start taking photos and writing posts again. I just completely dropped off the blogosphere, I haven't even been scrolling through Bloglovin' that much. But I'll fill you in on what I have been doing.
  • I redecorated my bedroom and I'm still going. It's a mammoth task considering that I have the smallest bedroom ever.
  • I've been working like a mule, a very tired and hurty mule. I honestly haven't stopped, but on the brightside I have a few haul posts in the pipeline, 
  • I've been looking and applying for apprenticeships. I'll redirect you to my posts 'What on earth am I going to do with my life' and 'Life Update' if you want the full back story. It's hard and not fun to find apprenticeships in Cornwall - they're very limited to say the least.
  • I've been spending time with my family, my boyfriend and myself. I just felt like I needed to relax a bit, so I did. But now I'm ready to put more effort into this little corner of the internet again, oh how I've missed it.

Thank you for reading this post and for being patient!

-Millie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment