Wednesday 27 May 2015

Long time, no see...

Death to the stock photo

No doubt you're all thinking "I'm sorry, who are you again?" Well, to refresh your memories, I'm the awful blogger full of apologies.

But lets let bygones be bygones shall we? I'll start with the formalities. 

Hi, my name's Millie. I'm 19 and started this blog about a year ago - has it really been that long? After umming and ahhing for literally months, I've decided to throw myself back into it. Hopefully. And let's start fresh. I promise I'll be a better blogger this time around - no, those aren't my fingers crossed behind my back...

Anyway, I just thought I'd reintroduce myself before I launch into blogger mode again. I've got ideas and posts lined up for you all and let's hope for the best this time round. Second time lucky - right?

- Millie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment