Sunday 7 June 2015

9 Things To Do Whilst I'm 19

Well, this is it. My last year as a teenager - and yes nineteen is still a teenager. And I've decided that before I get into my 20s, I wanted to create a sort of bucket list for myself. So, in no particular order, here are nine things I want to do whilst I'm 19!

1. Go on my first holiday on my own. 
And by on my own, I mean without parents/ school etc.

2. See a musical in London
It's been a long time since I last went to see a musical in London - Sound of Music btw - and me and my sister are always saying we're going to save and go up to London and go to the theatre. Has it happened yet? No. Hopefully this year it actually will.

3. Be genuinely content with myself
Ever since I was a young teenager, I have never been truly happy with my body. Since I've started going to the gym this year - see the post here - I've gradually started to feel happy with myself. I would just really like to get to a place where I think 'Yeah, this is good. I'm happy with this.'

4. Get a tattoo? 
I want one soooo badly and I have for ages. But, I have no idea what to get? I obviously don't want to rush into anything but if I do finally decide before I hit my 20s, it would be excellent.

5. Successfully continuing blogging
Ok, ok. Don't laugh. I would love to make it to 20 knowing that I have put all I can into this blog and see it continue to grow.

6. Travel
Whether it's abroad or just in the UK, I want to see more of the world.

7. Save, save, save
I am so bad at saving money. Even if I have a word with myself on payday about not throwing money away on those shoes I need to have the following month, my bank balance is always at a much smaller number than I'd like it to be by the end of the month.

8. Take more photos
I've said it before, I am crap at taking photos. I just completely forget at the time and then a year later I hate that I haven't got a single photo of a particular event. So until I'm 20, hopefully my camera will be glued to my hand.

9. Experiment more with clothes
My sense of style has always been pretty safe and I would love to explore different styles more.

What's on your bucket list?

- Millie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment