Wednesday 30 December 2015

REVIEW // Neal's Yard Remedies Nourishing Orange Flower Daily Moisture


Phew, long title. Recently I went to a Neal's Yard party in aid of my mum's friends charity, The Ideas Partnership who support people in poverty in Kosovo (more information here). It was a lovely evening and we were all treated to mini facials and shown the benefits of the Neal's Yard range. Nothing instantly took my fancy but I wanted to buy something as a percentage of the money goes towards The Ideas Partnership. I finally decide on the Nourishing Orange Flower Daily Moisture as it's tailored towards dry skin and my beloved GinZing moisturiser was approaching it's final days. 

Anyway, I am so glad I bought this as it's probably the best moisturiser I've used and my skin is clearly thanking me for it. Yes, I even prefer it to GinZing. Even though Neal's Yard is on the pricey end of skincare, for me anyway, I didn't mind as you get a fairly big bottle, just look at that beautiful glass bottle, and a little bit goes a long way. Also the fact that some of the cost went to a charity was more than enough reason for me to spend a bit extra. The only downside that I've found with this product is that it does have a bot of a weird smell as Neal's Yard don't synthetically alter the scent of any of their products and you do get used to it after a while. So if you're interested in any Neal's Yard products I would recommend giving them a whiff first. But I am very happy that I will be taking this moisturiser into the new year with me.

Have you tried any other Neal's Yard products? What are your skincare saviours right now?

- Millie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment