Sunday 17 January 2016

Goals for 2016

A very belated New Years Resolution post!

1. Focus on my health and fitness
Last year, I spent quite a bit of time in the gym and I really enjoyed it. But as I started working longer hours, I stopped going to the gym. This year, I'd really love to get back into the swing of things. Especially as I'm now living in a much more central location and I can now walk to my local gym.

2. Put more effort into blogging
I know I've said this a lot, but hopefully this year is the year of the blog.

3. Make my flat more homely
I am obsessed with all things homeware at the moment and I love buying little things here and there for the flat. Throughout this year, I want to make my little flat a home I can be proud of.

4. Become a swimming teacher
Bit of a different one. Swimming has always been a massive part of my life and I've always wanted to develop that and become a swimming teacher. Now courses are a lot more accessible to me and it's become a reality of something that I can do this year.

5. Get a job I love
Because I've relocated, I'm currently unemployed and in the midst of a massive job search. I've never known what I want to do, so it's a pretty wide search at the moment. By the end of this year I would love to be truly happy in my workplace, whatever that turns out to be.

What are your goals for this year?

- Millie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment